'Making Change Happen' is the foundation based on which Will provides top executives with effective business solutions and practical leadership applications that deliver measurable results for their specific organizational challenges. Will has 20 years of in-depth experience in executive positions and managing businesses in Europe and Asia. Currently he is the Practice Leader for Asia and Europe at Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centered Coaching and in this position he also coaches numerous CEOs and other top level executives.
Will is known as the "Coaches Coach" and is one of the first Master Certified Coaches at Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centered Coaching. For over two decades he has been working with executive teams to measurably improve their leadership and organizational effectiveness. He has held several positions in general management and business management at multinational companies in Europe and Asia and he also serves at the board of several multinationals in Asia. Furthermore he travels the globe training executive coaches and business leaders in using Marshall's methodology.
Clients consistently commend his results driven personality combined with his confident, energetic and friendly character. A good listener and problem solver with in depth business knowledge and cross cultural understanding, he has also been recognized for his creative and analytical skills, and most of his executive clients hold international positions in a wide range of industries at Fortune 500 Cos across Asia and Europe such as Coca Cola, GSK, Novartis, McDonalds, Philips, ING, Philip Morris, BAT, LG, Standard Chartered Bank, Bayer, Syngenta, AON Hewitt and SC Johnson.
Originally from the Netherlands, Will has been living and working in Asia since the early nineties. He holds a Master of Science degree in Technology Management from the Eindhoven University of Technology in the Netherlands and a Master degree in Business Administration from IMD, in Switzerland, which has been consistently ranked among the world’s top MBA schools. Will has earned a number of well recognized professional HR development accreditations in the field of leadership, executive coaching and assessments by reputed international organizations such as:
Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centered Coaching (Master Certified Coach (MCC))Global Leader of the Future by Marshall Goldsmith
- Global Leader of the Future by Marshall Goldsmith
- Organizational & leadership development assessments from Human Synergistics
- Emotional intelligence leadership from Daniel Goleman / Hay Group
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People from FranklinCovey
- Team collaboration & managing diversity from Belbin
- Personality typing tools such as MBTI from CPP and Predictive Index from PI International
- Stress and performance management from HeartMath
Will co-authored various books with Marshall Goldsmith and others such as:
- Coaches Handbook for Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centered Coaching
- Global Leader of the Future by Marshall Goldsmith - Assessment Guidebook for Certified Professionals
- Taking the Stage: Breakthrough Stories from Women Leaders