Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centered Coaching
After years of experience and success in coaching over 150 top CEOs and their management teams, Dr. Marshall Goldsmith, world's leading business educator and executive coach, co-founded Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centered Coaching - a highly successful approach to executive development that leverages stakeholders within the organization to identify key bottlenecks in leadership growth and to create accountability towards real change.
Stakeholder Centered Coaching evaluates a leader's performance based on the perceptions of those who matter most - the leader's key stakeholders.
Why Get Marshall Goldsmith Certified?
A: Here are the basic steps to the coaching process:
- Determine 1-2 Leadership Growth Areas Important to the Leader and the Organization
- Leading Change Involving Stakeholders
- Involve Stakeholders to Capture Feedforward Suggestions
- Stakeholder-based Monthly Action Planning
- Change behavior and perception through execution on the job
- Measure Leadership Growth to Track the Leader's Improved Effectiveness
Get certified during a workshop to master the entire coaching process end-to-end.
Book a call now to discover if Marshall Goldsmith certification is right for you.
What You Get With Certification
Marshall Goldsmith's Process
- Lifetime Certification
- Coach One-on-one & Teams
- Measurable Results with Clear ROI
- Transparency from a Trusted Brand
Business Development Tools
- Personalized Email & Dashboard
- Marshall Goldsmith Branding
- Industry-Leading Measurement Tools
- Online Library of Resources
- Lifetime Coaching Support
- Dedicated Development Team
- Invitation to Network Database
- Exclusive Access to Special Events
Who You Can Coach
- Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centered Coaching – Become a Certified Executive Coach licensed to carry out 1-on-1 executive coaching using Marshall Goldsmith’s Stakeholder Centered Coaching Process. Measurable results, guaranteed.
- TEAM Stakeholder Centered Coaching – Add scalability to your coaching engagements and apply your coaching practice to large organizations. Take Stakeholder Centered Coaching to the next level by coaching corporate teams to enhance leadership growth and team effectiveness.
Who Should Register
- Executive Coaches
- Leadership Consultants
- HR Professionals
- Professionals Transitioning into Coaching
You will receive 15CCEU’s for the Full Coaching Suite as an ICF member.