Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centered Coaching
Dr. Marshall Goldsmith, #1 Executive Coach and #1 Leadership Thinker, has worked with the world's most successful executives. His Stakeholder Centered Coaching process has been tested with 86,000+ respondents and is proven to give measurable results. Leaders like Jim Kim (President - World Bank) and Alan Mulally (CEO - FORD) praise the process for working with every leader at every level. Now the process can be yours.
A key success factor of Stakeholder Centered Coaching is the systematic involvement of stakeholders in the leadership growth journey. Become a Stakeholder Centered Coach to use the same process Marshall Goldsmith uses - a process leaders trust.
Why Get Marshall Goldsmith Certified?
Schedule a call with us to learn more:
What You Get With Certification
Marshall Goldsmith's Process
- Lifetime Coach Certifications
- Coaching Process for 1-to-1 & TEAMS
- Measurable Results with Clear ROI
- Transparency from a Trusted Brand
Business Development Tools
- Fully-loaded Coaching Dashboard
- Marshall Goldsmith Branding Tools
- Leadership 360 Assessment Instruments
- Exclusive Access to Leadership Resources
- 24/7 Coaching Support for Life
- Dedicated Coach Development Team
- Invitation to Online Coach Community
- Exclusive Access to Special Coaching Events
Who You Can Coach
- Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centered Coaching – Become a Certified Executive Coach licensed to carry out 1-on-1 executive coaching using Marshall Goldsmith’s Stakeholder Centered Coaching Process. Measurable results, guaranteed.
- TEAM Stakeholder Centered Coaching – Add scalability to your coaching engagements and apply your coaching practice to large organizations. Take Stakeholder Centered Coaching to the next level by coaching corporate teams to enhance leadership growth and team effectiveness.
Who Should Register
- Executive Coaches
- Leadership Consultants
- HR Professionals
- Leaders Transitioning into Coaching
You will receive 15CCEU’s for the Full Coaching Suite as an ICF member.