Global Leader of the Future by Marshall Goldsmith
360 Assessment for Leaders in a Globalizing Business Environment
Leadership assessment designed by multinationals for multinationals
The Global Leader of the Future (GLOF) 360 Assessment was co-created by Marshall Goldsmith.
The assessment is specifically designed for leaders in a globalizing business environment and is based on in-depth research involving CEOs of Fortune 100 companies, 18 global thought leaders and 300 international business executives at 200 organizations of 120 multinationals on 6 continents. The GLOF measures the skills and competencies that today’s global leaders need to master and shows emerging leaders the areas they need to develop in order to succeed as effective leaders in a globalizing and competitive business environment.
Organizations use the GLOF for leadership development, succession planning and talent management to assure that leaders succeed in international roles.
The GLOF is typically used for leaders who:
- Lead an internationalizing business
- Are country managers
- Manage diversity and across cultures while interacting with stakeholders in their functional responsibilities related to e.g. supply chain, human resources and finance
- Lead international functional or project teams
- Have the potential and ambition to measurably grow their global leadership skills.
- Demonstrating integrity
- Encouraging constructive dialogue
- Creating a shared vision
- Developing technological savvy
- Ensuring customer satisfaction
- Maintaining a competitive advantage
- Developing people
- Building partnerships
- Sharing leadership
- Achieving personal mastery
- Anticipating opportunities
- Leading change
- Empowering people
- Thinking globally
- Appreciating diversity
- Easy to administer online survey including data collection monitorin
- 15 competencies in 5 clusters, scientifically validated
- 72 questions (5 point Likert scale) plus 3 open questions for verbatim feedback
- Norm group of 2,800 international leaders from a wide range of countries, ethnicities, ages, organizational levels, industries and education backgrounds
A wealth of leadership development resources for debriefings & workshops
- 50+ page report in English (Chinese, Spanish, Japanese, and French in 2015) and a free reproducible workshop binder for leaders
- Easy report analysis using a high level radar graph and complete data drill down
- Authentic Leadership Model personalized for each leader
- Extensive professional development resources such as reference binder, Global Leadership guidebook, downloadable workshop & debriefing PPTs, video library, e-learning and follow-up webinars.
Get a life-time certification through our GLOF workshop.
“This is a thought-provoking guide to define your role in global leadership.
The content will inspire you; the activities will make you a major player.”
Chairman, Center for Leadership Studies