What is the Marshall Goldsmith Scholarship?
The biennial Marshall Goldsmith Scholarship Program provides financial assistance to those who are developing their coaching skills by enrolling in any of the Marshall Goldsmith certification programs. In 2020 the program will provide more than $1,000,000 in financial support to future Marshall Goldsmith certified executive coaches.
Applications will be collected from February 5th - February 28th. Recipients will be contacted from March. Applicants complete one application and will be considered for all scholarships for which they are eligible. Scholarships may be applied to training programs between March and June.
The application process asks a few professional questions - including how the scholarship would impact your professional aspirations and how you might “pay it forward.” You are given a 250 word limit for each question to force brevity and conciseness. The application takes about 10-15 minutes to complete.
Who is Eligible to Apply?
- Coaches / Consultants – You have been coaching for years and you are looking to grow your practice by delivering measurable leadership results. You want to affiliate with an executive coaching brand that builds your credibility so you can work with executive clients. You are a learner and want to turn learning into meaningful action for high-power leaders.
- Executive Coaches – You have been coaching for years at the executive level. You have experience in involving stakeholders to make change happen and want a systematic process for involvement. You’re established and ready to take your coaching to the next level.
- HR Professionals – You understand people process and the deep value of involving stakeholders in leadership development. You want to create internal processes for mass-producing leaders, deepen the succession pipeline, and introduce a transparent and transferrable coaching process internally.
- Business Executives – You want to quickly and easily identify leadership bottlenecks in teams and use a process that guarantees results. Building cohesive and collaborative teams at the executive level will help you build better processes and stand out as an employee.
- Individuals transitioning into coaching – You are aspiring to become an executive coach and want to smoothly transition from where you are now to where you want to be. You want a powerful coaching process that can deliver immense results for your clients and can be learned quickly. You want something that is guaranteed to work right out of the box and enables you to make money in the process.
Start Your Application
About Marshall Goldsmith Coach Training Workshops
The Marshall Goldsmith executive coach training program has been awarded the prestigious “World’s #1 Executive Coach Training Program” by the World HRD Forum. You will earn 2 executive coach certifications:
- Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centered Coaching Certification - Become a fully certified executive coach licensed to carry out 1-on-1 executive coaching using Marshall’s Stakeholder Centered Coaching Process.
- TEAM Stakeholder Centered Coaching - Add infinite scalability to your coaching engagements. Take Stakeholder Centered Coaching to the next level by coaching corporate teams to enhance leadership growth and team effectiveness.
But this is just the start of what you get:
- Our certified coaches have privileged access to a global knowledge network and active community of first-rate executive coaches for sharing tips and best practice.
- We provide our coaches with ongoing support and training, including exclusive Marshall Goldsmith coaching courses and tools.
- We continuously sharpen coaching skills and other key areas for building a successful coaching business, such as sales and marketing.